GolfCartTips is a participant in affiliate services from Amazon and other affiliate programs. If you buy something through our links, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Check our legal information for more details.
Golf Cart fans and blower systems work to keep you cool during the warm seasons, and a golf cart fan is almost a necessity for all Yamaha, EZGO, and Club Car carts during the heat of the summer months. Fans are relatively inexpensive and allow for a comfortable ride to the greens.
Golf Cart Fans – How They Measure Up
By Golf Cart Universe
MOST COST EFFECTIVE
12V Fan, Dual Head Auto Cooling Air Fan
MAXTUF 12V Fan, Dual Head Auto Cooling Air Fan
2 Speed Cooling Air Circulator Low Noise 360 Degree Rotatable Golf Cart (Oval Bottom W/Dual Head Fan)
- Dual heads can be rotated 360 degrees, and powered by your lighter/power socket. The driver and passenger each have their own fan.
- Low Energy Consumption: Enough airflow to efficiently cool down the driver and passenger.
- Low noise but a strong breeze. Fan base comes with an adhesive base. This can also be screwed down to any flat surface.
- 1-meter long power adapter cord. You can set up or remove in seconds, very quickly and easily.
- Compact Size: Mini electric car fan doesn’t take up space and will not cause visual blind spots.
- Use with a 12-Volt cigarette lighter socket or wire it in direct.
A nice, inexpensive add-on to your cart that really performs without busting the budget. The compact size lends itself to a variety of mounting locations.
Buggies Unlimited 12-Volt Breezeasy 2 Fan System for All 48-Volt Golf Carts
- 12-Volt system works on all 36-Volt carts and 12-Volt gas carts
- Mounts under the dash or under the roof. An amazing 310 cubic feet per minute.
- Has a 3-speed switch and automotive quality louvered vents. Comes with mounting hardware.
- For all golf carts; EZGO, Yamaha, and Club Cars. Used for all Gas models and all electric models.
- Also available for 48-Volt model carts./
Once installed, this unit looks professional and solid. The amount of air this fan moves is outstanding. This worked best installed on the roof and aimed down, leaving behind all obstructions to the airflow.
Bag Boy Golf Cart Fan (Rechargeable)
- On/off water Misting spray option and powerful 3-speed 2-inch fan blades
- Detachable 4000 mAh charging power Bank handle for portability
- UP to 5+ hours of Battery life (Depending on fan speed selected).
- Secure mount affixes easily.
- Comes with a universal adapter clip and USB charging cable included with each accessory kit (allows you to Use your accessories with nearly any make/model riding or push cart)
Overall, I like this fan for its portability and the adapter clip makes it easy to find a mounting spot for it. The 2″ size makes it a bit less efficient on super hot days but the water misting pretty much offsets this issue.
Coleman Zephyr Cup Holder Fan with Battery Lock
- Battery Lock system stops battery drain to preserve battery life and reduce corrosion to protect your device
- Fits all standard Coleman cup holders
- Pivoting head directs air where you need it
- 2 modes: high, low. Runtime: 10 hours (4AA high), 24 hours (4AA low), 20 hours (8AA high), 55 hours (8AA low)
- Powered by 8 AA or 4 aa-batteries (sold separately)
This is a solid little unit that is easy to use and set up for the visit to the links, but two issues keep it from being a top buy for me: You MUST have a cup holder or equivalent and the power source is AA batteries. You could use rechargeable AA’s but it is just an extra step to getting it ready for the next use.
Golf Cart Fan, Overhead, 12″ 36V By 3G
- Overhead Golf Cart Fan
- Draws only three amps, yet adequately cools both passengers
- Easy installation instructions, wiring, and hardware included
- Note: Although the electric Club Car Precedent, Yamaha Drive, and EZGO RXV are 48V models, they use four 12V batteries, so they will need this 12″ Overhead Electric Fan for 36V Golf Carts and not the 48V version. Both are available, so be sure and select the proper fan for your model cart.
Permanently mounted on the roof, this fan moves a gale-force amount of air. It was 100+ degrees while doing a rear seat install, and this fan got me through it. I switched it on and completed the install in comfort, and it didn’t run the battery down at all.
MASO 10inch 12V Electric Air Fan
- Cigarette Lighter Powered Fan: This fan just plugs in the cigarette lighter
- You can clamp it any place you like, easy to use.
- 180° Rotatable：180 degree full freedom movement for adjustment, and low noise.
- 2 Speed Control：It can adjust to three speeds, from slow wind to strong breeze.
- 100% Guarantee.
10″ blades efficiently move the air and the 12-volt motor is suitable for gas and electric carts. Vendor’s description is a bit confusing when referring to the cigarette lighter “recharging” when it means “powered”. This fan is not rechargeable but is a good unit under 40$.
Ryobi P3320 18 Volt Hybrid One+ Battery
- BATTERY OR AC: Works with the Ryobi One+ 18-volt battery system. Alternatively, plug in an extension cord to run the fan on AC power
- HANG ANYWHERE: Back bracket, hanging hooks, and screw mounting holes are located below and behind this fan so you can keep it anywhere in your garage for a custom cooling experience
- PIVOTING HEAD: can tilt up so you can have this blowing exactly where you need to
- VARIABLE SPEED OPTIONS: Fully customize your cooling experience with a low and high setting. This is what freedom looks like
- SOLD SEPARATELY: Extension cord, 18-volt battery, charger
This is a great unit to install in your golf cart, particularly if you have Ryobi battery power tools. Just pop one of the batteries into this fan and hit the greens. If you don’t own any of the Ryobi modular battery tools or a charger, you will need to purchase these separately.
OPOLAR 10000mAh 8-Inch
Rechargeable Battery Operated Clip on Fan, 4 Speeds Fast Air Circulating USB Fan, Sturdy Clamp
- Safe recharge and battery durability: This portable outdoor/indoor clip-on fan is configured with a long-run durable 10000mAh polymer battery with great Micro-USB and USB-C charging ports for 2A fast recharging.
- Dynamic design and 4-speed settings: The fan is designed to swirl air faster and generate superior airflow. The fan is assembled with an advanced 8-inch blade to circulate air efficiently. Comes with 3 speed settings and 1 energy-saving setting.
- Clamps and pivots that enable 360 Degree rotation.
Two polymer batteries are permanently installed in the back of this fan cage and include 2 different ports for charging the unit: a regular micro-USB and a 2 amp high-speed charge port. This design is unlike the other fans tested and is easy to remove the fan and charge outside the cart if you don’t have a USB installed.
Schumacher 122 Fan, Turbo, Black
- High speed 12 Volt fan and manual
- Directional variable speed control
- Heavy-duty mounting clamp
- Flexible arm for multiple positioning
- Increases air circulation
Schumacher’s turbo fan has directional variable speed control with a heavy duty mounting clamp. Increases the air circulation in your vehicle, with a convenient flexible arm for multiple positioning. Schumacher’s 12 Volt products provide the comforts required by the professional drivers and travelers of today.
This fan offers a more focused stream of air for personal comfort on warm days. The 12-Volt cigarette lighter adapter coupled with the clip-anywhere mount makes it easy to move from location to location, or cart to auto and back again.
Golf Cart Fan For Club Car EZ-Go Yamaha
by GOLF CARTS UNIVERSE
- HIGH QUALITY FAN
- FAST FREE USPS PRIORITY SHIPPING!
- COOL DOWN IN THE HOT WEATHER!
- PERFECT FOR GOLF CARTS, TRUCK, ANYTHING!
Solidly built and is typically mounted to a roof support (no clip). This fan can be used with a cigarette lighter socket or hard-wired in. One speed and fixed direction, but the basic price makes it a good value.
Accessorizing your cart is one of the pleasures of ownership, and whether it’s music, air conditioners, heaters or fans, each choice makes your cart more personally yours.
Adding a fan will make those hot summer days a bit more bearable for you and your passengers…and it’s so easy to do!