GolfCartTips is a participant in affiliate services from Amazon and other affiliate programs. If you buy something through our links, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Check our legal information for more details.
Driving down the trails, paths, and streets, the big safety blind spot is what is happening or coming up from behind. You will probably be going slower than approaching cars, semi’s, motorcycles, zombies, etc. so keeping aware of your surroundings at all times is a must. Not all golf carts come equipped with mirrors, and if you don’t have a set on your vehicle, now is the time to order some up. Here are some of the models I have had experience with and my opinionated view of them.
Moveland Universal Golf Cart Side View Mirrors
This is the set I have installed on my Club Car, replacing the ones that got wiped off by a closing garage door. I found them easy to install and very, very, inexpensive.
- Large clear vision area and no vibration whatsoever while driving. You will feel safe driving down your country roads.
- Designed to be a simple installation into the side of your roof supports. You choose the height and viewing angle.
- Folds in to avoid breakage/storage-Break away feature.
- Made of Impact resistant high strength and light weight molded plastic.
- These mirrors are the absolute highest quality and easiest install on the market.
- Excellent view coverage
- No vibration
- Easy install, 4 machine screws or bolts
- Plastic construction won’t stand up to kids hanging on it
- Instruction needs to emphasize taking a ratchet and tightening the pivot.
Maverick Advantage Universal Golf Cart LED Side View Mirrors w/Integrated Turn Signals
- Pair of Side View Mirrors for EZ-GO, Club Car, Yamaha Golf Carts (Universal Fit) w/ LED
- Turn Signal on mirror face & front body
- 6″ Tall x 4.5″ wide
- Adjustable on ball pivot foot, up/down & front/back
- 8 ‘ 4″ wire pigtails are on each mirror head, one end wired to the inside of the mirror head
- Ready to route to your own turn signal kit directly!
- Easy to install and requires moderate handyman skill
- Cart must already have turn signals installed
5 Panel Golf Cart Mirror, GPD Golf Cart Rear View Mirror
- Includes Mounting Hardware and Instructions
- Requires Special Brackets for Yamaha Carts and newer model Precedent carts( Not Included)
16.5" Extra Wide Panoramic Rear View Mirror
Fits most major golf cart brands, such as E-Z-GO, Club Car, and Yamaha. Measures: 3″H x 17W x 3D. Convex curvature to give a 180-degree panoramic view of everything behind you. Unlike 5-panel mirrors, these are much easier to look through and do not distort or hinder the view whatsoever. No more picking which of the 5 panels to look into. Just look into the mirror face and see everything in one quick glance. You can see just about everything behind your left and right-hand shoulders. Easy to install with the provided hardware kit.